You can apply for our courses at any time, but please check the current application deadlines first.
Start your application by navigating to the course page and selecting ‘Apply Now’. You’ll be prompted to choose the qualification you are applying for.
Below, you’ll find a list of things you’ll need during your application. You’ll be able to save your progress and return to your application at a later point, if you need to.
You will need
- Contact details for your yourself and for two referees
- Details about any Student Visa or English Language Qualifications you need to study here – further guidance can be found here.
- Details about educational qualifications you hold
- Your application letter: you will be asked to give any additional information in support of your application, including your reasons for applying and giving examples of relevant experience (around 500 words)
- Details on how you will fund your qualification
- A valid passport. If you an International or EU applicant, your passport must be valid for the entire length of the programme you are applying to.