Who to contact
- For urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you are unable to get help online. For life-threatening emergencies, call 999 for an ambulance. There is more information about getting medical help on the NHS website.
- what3words.com – The simplest way to communicate your exact location
- Welcome Centre (8am – 8pm): 01803 847 101 or 01803 847 150
- Dartington Emergency Security (8pm – 8am): 07866 411 244
- Covid hotline (8am – 8pm): 01803 847019 – only for students who need to report that they are experiencing Covid symptoms, have tested positive for Covid or are self-isolating in accommodation on the estate. For general guidance, see our Covid pages.
taught programmes administration
For general enquiries about your course, personal information or life on campus, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our staff pages for contact details.
Sarah Gray, Head of Community Learning: email@example.com.
student support services
See our Student Health and Mental Wellbeing page for details on support available to you, guidance on registering for local health services, and a comprehensive list of physical and mental health support resources.
See our Disability Services page.
Study support and careers guidances
See our Academic and Study Stupport page, where you can browse advice and book an appointment with our Specialist 1:1 Study Assistant and Mentor.
For accommodation issues and queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Library and Archives page.
Welcome Team (8am – 8pm): Tel 01803 847150
Night Duty Staff (8pm – 8am): 07866 411244